Friday, February 11, 2011

Crazy Quiet Over Here.....

Ok........This rarely happens in our crazy house but it is unusually quiet right now. Cameron told daddy that he wanted to go to baseball with him today. My husband is an assistant varsity baseball coach and practice has started up once again and Cameron gets to go sometimes and today was one of those days. And then the little guy has been napping for what seems like forever. I can't remember the last time he took a nap this long but I know he will be waking up shortly. He better or else he will never go to bed tonight. So for now I am enjoying some peace and quiet because come a couple hours when Cameron gets home there will be no more quiet time;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)