Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Random Scrapbooking

So I was able to make it scrapbooking yesterday with the girls. It almost didn't happen but glad it all worked out and I was able to go. As usual I didn't get much done. I starred at the same pictures and paper for like over an hour trying to think of something and nothing came to mind. I was stuck in a rut and have been for awhile. My goal is the next time we scrap is to have a plan....yeah right!

There is this new tool I wanted but the store we go to was all out. It looks really cool and I can't wait to get one and try it out......Sew Easy Stitch Piercer.


This is the tool. I think it cost about $7.99, which I think is a good price.


This is one of the different attachments you can get for it and I think these are $2.99

It looks kinda neat and it's better than getting the sewing machine out and will add a lot to your pages.

I went to bed thinking of page layouts and designs. I have so much to do and catch up on. I have lots of pages that need some finishing touches like adding embellishments and journaling. Ryan says I can get one page done a day if I really wanted to, so that's what I am going to try and do. Well maybe not one page a day but maybe a few a week. I think this is the second time I have said this. This week I need to kick it in gear and get the bathrooms cleaned, house dusted, and a few other things done that why I can work on some pages. It's hard for me to do extra things like scrapbooking when I know I have other things that are more important waiting to be done.

OK....let's see if I can do this.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm now a follower of yours! Found you on our etsy blog team, yea, great networking! Love your blog!!!
    Judy K.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)