Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Bunny Update

I know this is a little late but thought I would post this year's Easter Bunny picture. There is only one child in the picture and that's because the other decided he wanted nothing to do with the bunny. 


Easton was all smiles and giggles and hi-fiving the bunny until it was time to sit on his lap for the picture. He went into full back arching mode and everything. There was no way he was going to be a part of the picture. It even took a little convincing for Cameron to sit there. So needless to say I was a little disappointed, the damn kid ruined my picture.....oh well there's always next year {Yeah Right!}.




Oh and can I say the quality of this picture sucks. Its super dark. It may not show up here but believe me it is and its definitely not worth the $25.00 or whatever it was for 2 5X7's. I think the mall switched companies because they had a new Santa last year and this was a new bunny. At Christmas time I will scouting it out ahead of time, I think we might have to go to the other mall next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)