Sunday, August 7, 2011

Iced Coffee.

I am so going to need one of these this afternoon. This is something new I have been doing with my leftover morning coffee. I got the idea from a good friend and I am not sure why I never thought of it sooner. I pour my last cup coffee  into my cup and add creamer, then around noon or so I pour it into a chilled glassed filled with ice and there it is......my very own iced coffee.

Please don't mention it....I know....the Giants have been sucking it up.

The reason I am going to need of these is the little dude was up at 2:15am screaming and crying and every time I left his room he would scream and cry some more. Nothing was working. So I slept in the recliner with him for a couple hours. And I woke up with a slamming headache. Not to mention the last couple mornings I have stayed up with Ryan after he left for work....so that's 3:30am and then still going to bed around 10 or 11. Getting up that early is so nice. The house is so peaceful and quiet. I can actually enjoy a cup of coffee!

3 comments:

  1. ouch, sorry that little guy isnt sleeping... soooo been there. My wife used to pour the remainder of the morning pot into a canning jar in the fridge, each day you just add some, and pout some in the afternoons. Delicious, and it is kinda like recycling. Although as a Phillies fan, I can not approve of your glass. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip!! I LOVE Iced Coffee and my husband will be happy to see my daily Dunkin' Donuts Iced Coffee cut out!! :)

    I'd love to be 'follow buddies'! Your blog is great & your family is adorable!

    Blessings,

    Kat

    from

    www/maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about doing this the other day because it seems like I always get to my coffee when it's cold!

    I feel your pain on the lack of sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)