Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Little Late....My Little Monsters!!!!

Once again I am behind here. But that's life.
I had 2 little power rangers and one baby giraffe.
The boys loved trick or treating. We stayed out for a little over an hour.
They both had no problems going to the "spooky" houses {as Cameron called them}. They were exhausted and went right to bed at the end of the night.



 They were very funny doing their "hiyyyyyy yaaahhhhhhh" moves.

 Trying to get a decent picture of a very squirmy baby is much more difficult than one may think.




Here is a little trick we played on the boys the next day:)

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha - loveddd the video...I am smirking and cracking up! When I saw you wrote you played a trick on them, I wondered if it would be this!! Did you submit it to Jimmy Kimmel? Lol, it is too cute!! And I love that Cameron is halway in his costume!! I'm sure he was o relieved when he found out you were joking! :)
    Happy November!
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. - Bentley is such an adorable lil' giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK the giraffe is killing me. Ehhhh ahhhh love the trick you played....Bad mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute!! I loved the video!!! The little baby giraffe is so wicked cute!!! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)