Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter from our crazy bunch to your crazy bunch;)) We got a great picture this year with the Easter Bunny. Cameron and Easton were so excited, it was so cute. They didn't want to leave the mall. We must have waved bye a million times. We have a full day ahead of us, splitting the day up between my family and Ryan's family. I hope all of you have a wonderful day!!! Happy egg hunting!!! {I am hoping the rain holds off....one of our egg hunts is bound to be rained on}.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a super Easter....I love the pics they are such handsome little men....Good job mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh, what an adorable photo!! Your boys are precious!
    Anddd what a non-scary looking bunny. I've been seeing some freaky ones on fb and other sites. My mom showed me a photo of me on the Easter Bunny's lap when I was little...that thing looked like it was going to kill someone. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)