Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My Top 3 Coupon Blogs.

I have been doing this coupon thing for almost 2 years now. I would always clip coupons here and there but one day I saw a segment on a local morning show and got hooked. The news anchor said we could email her if we wanted her "coupon formula" worksheet. So I emailed her because I wanted the sheet. Well we emailed back and forth and before I know it she is asking to do a segment at my house with me. I do remember saying no the first time she asked but really wanted to learn more so I eventually agreed. She brought along with her a local extreme couponer. 
It was a little embarrassing seeing myself on TV. I did learn a few things and from that day I was hooked on coupons. One thing I did learn is you can get the Sunday paper for a $1 at the Dollar Store. So every Sunday bright and early I headed to Dollar Store. Nowadays my sweet husband picks them up for me on his way home from hitting golf balls:)

Most of the time I will just get 2 papers unless I know there are some super duper coupons then I will get 3. My Grandma and Aunt save their coupons for me as well so I already have 4 sets. And we also get a few in the mail during the week. I also will print some off the Internet. Most of the time the printables are waaaay better than the newspaper coupons. Their usually higher value. But you also have to get those coupons right away and print 2! Always print 2! You can only print 2 of the same coupon from same computer. Our very old computer just took a dump on us so now I can only get 2. When there are really super duper coupons I would print from both computers and I would have a total of 4!!!!

My favorite coupon bloggers:

My Frugal Adventures: Local blogger in my area.

Totally Target: LOVE this one. All about Target deals. LOVE it LOVE it! You can get weekly matchups using both manufacturer coupons, target coupons, and Cartwheel. 

The Krazy Coupon Lady: This is a very well known site, so you might have already heard of it. 

I seriously don't know how these ladies do it. They post multiple deals a day. And they are so on top of their stuff. When a new printable coupon is available they let you know about it.  Not only do these sites post coupon deals but they post deals stores or other sites are offering. You can follow all 3 on twitter or facebook and you can stay up to date on HOT deals happening. 

If should totally check out these sites. There are a couple others I follow as well but these 3 are my favorites. The ones I am going to to catch up on the hottest deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)