Monday, January 5, 2015

Make it Monday.

Today school is back in!!!! WHOOHOOOO!!!! Although as I try and type this it doesn't sound like they were in school at all. It's very loud, noisy, and crazy.....still, after all day at school....ugh!
Pretty soon Bentley will be in bed and the boys will play Sorry for a few short minutes before bed. I am counting down the minutes. In about 15 minutes at 7:00 {yes he goes to sleep early....no nap=early bedtime} that little booger butt Bentley will be laying his cute little snot nose face on his little pillow pet for bed.

Today's Make it Monday wasn't what I had originally planned on sharing. I noticed that I never shared anything using the love stamp from Seasonally Scattered. So I used a couple of new products that will be available starting tomorrow and an old one that will no longer be available after today. 






Here are the items I used to make this card: 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)