Monday, June 8, 2015

Make it Monday.

Well our summer break hasn't gotten off to a such a great start. We have been home all weekend. Ryan caught whatever Cameron had and has been in bed, home from work and hasn't left the house since Thursday. And it seems Bentley got a mild case of it as well. Ryan is taking an extra day off tomorrow then Wednesday is his normal day off, so let's hope he is feeling good by the time Thursday rolls around. I did make him an appointment with his doctor tomorrow just to be sure everything is okay. 

I  am so in love with this new Sprinkles of Life stamp set I am sharing another card made with it for today's Make it Monday. And I am so in love with the new in-colors. LOVE LOVE them. This is the card I gave Cameron's teacher with her teacher book with a little "thank you" note inside. 















Here are the items I used: 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)