Monday, July 13, 2015

Make it Monday.

Happy Monday!!!! I was able to sneak in a little creating today before we headed off to swim lessons. Today the boys started their second session of swim lessons and 2 out of the 3 did great....more on that will be posted on this week's Friday Rewind. 

I love the black and browns together. I used to never pair the two, especially with clothing and matching up outfits and such. But nowadays I love it. So I thought I would give this card a try using the clear embossing powder with the Swallowtail stamp and then sponge/ink over it. I love the way it turned out. I can't wait to try it out on some other DSP patterns. I originally was going to use the new Watercolor Wings stamp set for this card but decided on the Swallowtail instead, just like most of the time when I have a vision or idea I end up coming up with something totally different
I hope you can get some inspiration from the card I created:)







Here are the items I used: 




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)