Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Super Yummy Dessert.

Last week one of the blogs I follow posted this ridiculously looking delicious brownie cookie Oreo dessert thingy. It looked so good and irresistible I just had to make it. 


If you are not already a follower of Kevin & Amanda you should check out their blog and follow them. They always have great recipes and interesting reads. For all my scrapbooking buddies you have to check out her scrapbook room.


OK........so this super yummy dessert is called: Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n' Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar. I made it over the weekend but forgot to take pictures but if you head on over to their blog Amanda has posted some awesome pictures {she takes great pictures and her food always looks amazing}. It's so good when it comes fresh out of the oven, it's all warm and gooey inside...........it's so freaking yummy;)


Please give it a try......I promise you won't be disappointed.....ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Curse you! I now have to make this! :(
    I recently made the recipe (oreos inside chocolate chip cookies) linked below. It was good, but took a long time to make. This new one looks like it takes less time. So I curse you a little less for that. :)

    http://www.beckybakes.net/2011/01/20/oreo-stuffed-chocolate-chip-cookies/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)