Saturday, December 8, 2012

6 Months.

This little guy is just growing too damn fast. I cannot believe Bentley is already almost 7 months old! Sometimes I wish he would just slow down and stop growing just for a little bit. He is fast moving now too. He is crawling all over and gets faster everyday. He is now wondering out of the living room into the kitchen and out of his bedroom across the hallway and into our room. And he can just about sit up on his own. Last night he was sitting up with no hands touching the floor for a few seconds. He is still such a good baby.
And still no damn teeth. I swear those damn things are never going to come in. Most of the time he is content playing and crawling around. He loves when the boys play with him and make him giggle and laugh. The night time sleep still isn't great but it's all good, I am used to it from the first two. Let's just hope he sleeps through the night sooner than they did:))

A couple weeks ago he had his 6 month check-up. He is the smaller one out of three boys. He is a growing healthy baby. He weighs almost 19lbs and is 28 inches long. He still has that damn green, gooey, crusty, eye. I am still hoping it goes away on its own. Right now he is just getting over a little cold. We all had little colds so he was bound to get it sooner or later. It never really seemed to bother him, he had a runny nose and a cough. The little cough was so sad to hear. It seems to be fading....thank goodness.









 Just like his brothers, he LOVES his blanket!!!

 

4 comments:

  1. Happy 6 months to Bentley!! He is so stinking cute and happy!! I hope he is feeling all better and I hope you and your family are having a wonderful December!!
    Have a great weekend, Jessica! Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How handsome, and yes it does happen way too fast. I have my third on the way and I am trying to figure out a way to slow the process and really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little boy is so handsome and girl he is going to be walking soon......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)