Monday, March 16, 2015

Make it Monday.

Today's Make it Monday I am very excited about. I just love this card. I love the colors and love how it turned out. I got the idea from a fellow Demo, Lisa Curcio....check it out here.  I used all the same colors as she did but I did not have the stamp set she used, so I had to come up with a different idea with what I had and I love how it came out. And I love it so much I might make this a card next month for card class.  This is great because I just bought a new pack of pistachio pudding cardstock and in fact I had everything to make this card except for the stamp set. I love when that happens:) 
I love pinks and greens together. Each of the three times I was pregnant I was thinking of pink and green for a baby girl nursery......well we all know that didn't happen. I will just continue to make "girly" cards and hopefully get over the fact there will be no pink and green baby room:)

My goal for next week's Make it Monday is going to be a Project Life page and to have it done before Monday:) Hope you like my version of the card and don't forget to check out Lisa's!!!











Here are the items I used: 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)