Monday, February 8, 2016

Make it Monday.

I know....YOUR SHOCKED! I am finally posting a Make it Monday project. To get things going again and trying to get our of this creative rut I seem to be in I decided to go back to do some sketch challenges. So this week I am joining  Freshly Made Sketches for some inspiration.  I was happy and excited when I threw this card together in just a few minutes. A little help from the sketch and the awesome It's my Party DSP Stack I came up with this card.I love this paper stack so so much! It's so cute!









So let me know what you think...I love it and think it turned out super cute. It's easy and would be perfect for card class:) 





Here are the items used: 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)