Saturday, April 16, 2011

I just need to VENT a little!!!!

OH MY....I think I am going to lose my mind today.


So yesterday morning I was on the Internet and all of a sudden I lost my connection. Sometimes Comcast has issues and it will come back up in a few minutes or so. I reset the modem and wireless router and still nothing. I called to see if there were any issues in the area and there were none. I didn't have time to deal with it so I was hoping when I woke up this morning it all be good and we would have Internet.......but NO.


So I called Comcast and was on the phone for 45 minutes and they told me it must be my browser, Internet Explorer, because everything we checked was working fine. They said I could be transferred to some department and pay a fee......I said no thanks. 


Mean while the kids are destroying everything. Cameron decided to spit out his apple juice on the floor and Easton comes along and steps in it falls and hits the back of his head. So now I have a screaming toddler while trying to talk to this dude to fix the damn Internet. So now I have to take the computer into our closet. Why the closet you ask.....well that is where our modem and router are hooked up at (the previous owners had their little office set up in the closet and we just left the hook-ups in there) and I had to hook the modem up directly to the laptop. So while I am in the closet the kids are now destroying our bedroom. Pulling out magazines and books, papers from my shred box (yes I am terrible at shredding and have a "shred Box"). 


So after I hung up and wasting almost an hour of my day I was trying to troubleshoot the computer myself and noticed we had a Google Chrome icon........so I clicked it and BAM....there was the Internet. I have no idea what the hell happened to Internet explorer. Google Chrome looks different but oh well, it gets us online now.  


And the kids are still driving me bonkers. Cameron decided to eat butter  that was left on the counter and then spit it back into the butter container. Easton is climbing onto everything and can open all the doors. Cameron is hittng Easton and just not listening. It's going to be one of those days. I love my kids dearly with all my heart and would do anything for them but a break every now and then would be nice......oh well I am used to dealing with their craziness and look forward to my glass of wine and bed time tonight. 


So now I have to get used to this Google Chrome browser and fingers crossed we don't lose this connection.


Sorry for the long boring post.....Hope everyone has a nice weekend. I am off to repair and clean up my house now;)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to know you are now back up and running. If you need help with your Comcast service, please feel free to contact our team.

    ComcastMark
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)