Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rivercats Game

I keep saying to myself I am going to be better about posting.....but that hasn't happened yet. 

Once again another busy week but I think today we are going to take a day off and only head to the store to get diapers and a few other things. If it wasn't for the diapers I wouldn't be leaving the house at all today. I think we are even going to skip the baseball game today. The weather isn't looking all that great at the moment, currently its cold, cloudy, and just started to sprinkle.
I am not going to be stuck outside in the rain with 2 kids at a baseball game. We will catch tomorrow's game at home, so all is good.

Well yesterday the kids had a full day. We went to John's Incredible Pizza during the day and a Rivercats baseball game in the evening.

The kiddies riding a little kiddie toy at John's.

The Rivercats are the AAA minor league team for the Oakland A's. The Rivercats gave the baseball team tickets, well just the coaches. And we got a suite which was super sweet. We had our own little room which was great for the boys. They got to run all over the room tearing it up. There were chips, gold fish, hot dog, and hot dog bun smashed all over the place. I should have taken a picture of the floor.

Easton making himself at home in the suite.


Cameron with his favorite.....NACHOS!

Both kids were so good. Cameron stayed most of the night in the little balcony seats with the "guys" and was into the game, it was super cute. And surprisingly we stayed for the entire game, the boys were that good. I totally didn't think we would make it passed the 7th inning. If we didn't have that suite there is no way we would have made it for the entire game. By the time we got home it was almost 11, so I know the kids are going to need some down time at home today.

And of course we had to get a family picture;)

Ok and while I was typing this up we had not one but two poopy diapers. One of which required a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)