Thursday, December 1, 2011

Warm Artichoke Dip.

Here is a super delicious dip you have to try. It's quick and easy. This is the dip I took over to Cynthia's for Pie Day. Thanks to my BIL and SIL I have a new dip.



Spread out evenly, I used a 1 1/2 quart dish.  


Artichoke Dip

1 block of cream cheese
Medium size jar or can of Artichoke hearts quartered {probably the size of a soup can} more or less if you want.
small can of diced green chiles
2 heaping scoops of mayonnaise
garlic salt to taste
Three cheese blend {we use the Raley's brand that comes in a tub, maybe 6 oz.}

Mix everything together and sprinkle with shredded Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes then turn on the broiler for 5 minutes to melt and brown cheese on top.



You can serve this dip with slices of sourdough bread, tortilla chips, or any type of crackers. It's so yummy when it comes straight from the oven. Usually if you make right before it stays pretty warm in the dish for awhile.

You must try this one out. It's so good, you won't be disappointed. My BIL and SIL bring it to all our family functions. I am not sure where they got it from. Give it a try and let me know what you think:) Please let me know if you have any questions. I know sometimes my descriptions can be a little vague.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yum! I am missing one ingredient otherwise I would totally make this for my late night snacking pleasure right now!

    I'd love for you to link up and share: http://tutusandteaparties.blogspot.com/2011/11/pinteresting-linky-party-week-fifteen.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh thank you so much for sharing this recipe!! i will definitely favorite it so i have it! i'm famous for ALWAYS having Tostito's brand spinach dip. lol.
    i will use this for our next get together! :)
    hope you're having a wonderful weekend and feel well! <3
    xoxo
    maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)