Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hello!

So once again it's been almost 2 weeks since my last post. I am like the worlds worst blogger. I haven't even been on the computer to catch up on my most favorite blogs....sorry ladies:(
I am hoping to sit down tomorrow and Tuesday and catch up on all that's been going with my peeps. I seriously need to know your blogging secrets. When do you find time? I seriously cannot even sit at the computer longer than like a minute before a certain little someone is trying to climb up on the chair with me.....so annoying! And the little stinker isn't really taking naps anymore so I have zero time to myself during the day to do anything. By the time they are both in bed I am exhausted and just want to relax. I cannot even imagine what it's going to be like with 3 little ones.

We have lots going on in our household. Just between birthdays and Christmas alone we have lots to do and when you start adding in other crap it makes for a very stressful time.

One thing we started this year is The Elf on the Shelf, it seems to be very popular. Cameron still hasn't named the little elf, I call him Mr. Elf. Maybe he will have a name next year.
I am having so much fun thinking of and finding new places for Mr.Elf. One day we were busy on the go and Cameron forgot to look for him so he stayed in the same spot 2 days in a row....whoopsie! But it's so cute hearing him talk about the elf and Santa. I remember what it was like to believe in Santa.

2 comments:

  1. Jess, I miss you when you don't blog! But I completely understand. The Elf in the Shelf is a huge hit in the house! Love the pictures of him hanging out! This time of year is CRAZY! I can so relate:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mr elf has the right idea in day #1 - hanging out with four bottles of wine.
    oh yea, mr elf - get your drink on! ;)

    wishing you time to relax and a happy thursday <3
    xoxoxo
    maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)