Thursday, March 22, 2012

Newest Little Member.

Okay this post is way past due. I guess with the move and getting settled in I totally forgot.

On January 14 our family welcomed this little bundle.......

Kayden John born on January 14 weighing in at 7lbs. 2 oz and 19 inches long.  






This pregnancy caused a bit of drama for the family. This is my brother's little baby boy. And most of the family did not agree with him and his girlfriend's decision to get pregnant. There were some other issues going on before they decided to get pregnant {we will not go into that} but the bottom line is that we had to put everything aside and move on because they had already made their decision and the deed was done, I could on and on about this but I won't. I love my brother and I am happy that he is happy. He will learn on his own how hard it is to raise a child. But for now we will just enjoy the little guy while he is still little and watch him grow:))

My brother, Kyle, getting to his baby boy for the first time. 


 My mom and brother with baby Kayden.


 about 2 weeks old.



 6 weeks old.




6 comments:

  1. Aw, he is so precious! Congrats Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as I've known you, I didn't know your brother was Kyle?!?! lol, I was in the 5/6th grade class with him at Lichen and of course we were at Sylvan together. That's funny. Also, when I first read the post title, I was like "Jessica had her baby already??!?" hee hee. Congrats on becoming an Auntie, even if it is a little drama. He's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats auntie...he is frggin adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so precious! At first, I thought it was you but knew you still had some time to go. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations, aunt jessica!! :)
    he is absolutely gorgeous!! good looks certainly run in your family!!
    your photos are beautiful!

    thank you so much for your thoughtful and supportive words. it's been a trying week, but each day is getting better <3

    i hope you and your boys have a happy weekend!
    xoxox
    maria <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on becoming an aunt! Hope you guys are having a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)