Wednesday, March 6, 2013

8 Months.

Well not much has changed since last month {{once again I am a little behind and this was one of those half finished post....I am going to catch up and post 9 months within a few days and then that will bring us right at 10 months!!!}} 
He is still sleeping like crap but what's new. He got sick and had to have an inhaler and had ear infections in BOTH ears.  He is just about done with baby food, gags it up or throws it up actually.  He will eat some fruit every once in awhile. He started cutting two more teeth so that makes a total of 8 now. He is getting faster and faster these days, I turn my head for a second and he has the toilet paper roll getting ready to throw it in the toilet:) or trying to get some kitty roca......BARF!!! He loves to play with his brothers toys and especially loves the monster trucks, which they do not like AT ALL.  He is growing so fast it's so sad. I wish he could stay a baby just a teeny tiny bit longer. Pretty soon he is going to be running around acting like a wild child with his crazy brothers.






2 comments:

  1. I hope Bentley is feeling better!! Seriously, you have such beautiful children!!
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Maria above you make really beautiful kids.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)