Thursday, August 14, 2014

A First Grader.

I cannot believe this dude is already in First Grade. Where in the heck did the time go?! Today was the first day of school in our hood. I have a feeling tonight he will be exhausted. School all day then baseball practice for almost 2 hours. Ryan and him are still not home. Next week will be a long week for him since it will be his first full week of school all day LONG. This is bittersweet as I am looking forward to having him in school all day mainly because he and Easton need some time apart BUT sad because he's growing up too fast. 






And yes I was one of those parents with a camera on the first day of school. BUT I was not the only one:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)