Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Want List.

Here are a couple things that are on my "want" list. I just got that 50 mm lens for my camera that I have been wanting so I know I won't be getting any of these items for a long LONG time. A girl can dream right?!


Aren't these Kate Spade glasses cute? It's been like 10 years since I have had a new pair. I am surprised they have actually lasted that long. Bentley loves to get a hold of them and pull them apart. It's a miracle he hasn't broken them yet. 
Kate Spade New York 'annika' 56mm polarized rectangular sunglasses $165 at Nordstrom




I totally have fallen in love with these little necklaces. I follow Lindsay at Hello Hue and she has some awesome items in her Etsy shop and this cute custom necklace is one of those items. 

Custom floral initial necklace by Hello Hue Studio  $34.00



I totally need a new pair of Uggs. I have been wanting the cute little button ones for a couple years now. Love the chestnut color!
Ugg Australia "Bailey Button" boot Nordstrom $164.95



My craft space is such a disaster. There's this website that has storage for Stampin' Up! products. This is a paper organizer. Right now my paper is being stored vertically on the book shelf. I would love to have this. Not sure where I would put it. Maybe inside the bookshelf cubie. This site has storage for ink pads, punches, and markers as well. 


12x12 paper holder stamp-n-storage $69.75








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)