Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A Wedding.

Today I am going to share Cynthia's wedding with you. This happened almost ONE year ago. September 1st was the big day for Cynthia and Joe and it's so hard to believe it's almost been a year. 
When Cynthia told me that Joe had proposed of course I said "OMG" and "FINALLY!" I was so thrilled and couldn't wait for all the planning to begin. It was only a matter of time until Joe proposed. There was lots of texting and emailing going on between Cynthia and I in the months leading up to the wedding. Cynthia planned and worked so hard on everything. And of course it all turned out PERFECT!

The wedding was at a winery just outside of Sacramento called Scribner Bend. The venue made for some great pictures. Such a beautiful place for a wedding. 

Ok so let's get to the FUN. Everyone loves to see wedding pictures so here we go.


 Beckett was such a good baby the morning of the wedding. He just hung out with all the girls while we were getting ready. A good friend of Cynth and Joe's strapped on the Ergo and took him for a long walk and of course he managed to pass out. Then the rest of the time Auntie or Grandma had him:)



 This is the guest book I made for them. I hope it hasn't fallen apart yet. It is handmade so it will eventually need some repairs.















 I believe all the pictures below ere taken by Cynthia and Joe's friend Ben Carter. He did an amazing job.

This is totally Cynthia.




 Family pictures were taken before the rehearsal. 





So there you have it folks. My BFF's wedding. One of the happiest days of my life. Makes me so happy to see that my dear friend of 20 years {has it really been that long?!} has found the man of her dreams. And of course Joe is pretty lucky to have found her:)
Love you guys....XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I am so so happy to be catching up on your blog!! It's been great connecting on IG!
    Your friend's wedding was beautiful, and so is she!! I LOVE all of the details that went into it - the book you made them is so pretty...she will cherish that!! you are gorgeous - your dress is, too...I love the top of it...so pretty and not tacky, like a lot of bridesmaids dresses can be!! i'm so glad it was such a sweet day for everyone! thanks for sharing!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what an amazing wedding. Love the wedding dress and the bridesmaid dresses. You look friggin fabulous and I love the update on the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)