Saturday, August 30, 2014

Bentley's Monster Party.

For Bentley's second birthday I decided on a Monster theme. Of course his birthday was in May but this is part of the month long of blogging to catch up on things:)
We decided to have it at home and do the usual bounce house thing. The kids love those things and the guy we use for the bounce houses is awesome. He is a one man show so he drops it off when he's in the area, so we got the bounce house Friday evening and he didn't pick it up until Monday evening. The party was on Sunday. By the time the party got here the kids were all bounced out. They were so excited we got to keep it all weekend long. All the usual family and friends were here to help us celebrate.

The invitation I got from Big Day Invitations via Etsy. I also got a printable party pack to match the invites. I got a banner, 8x10 sign, cupcake toppers, water bottle/silverware wrapper, tent folds, and favor tags. I hope I remember everything that was included in party pack. You get a lot!  Oh and thank you cards.....something I did not take advatage of. I have been so so bad about writing thank yous. I feel horrible. But do know I am so grateful for everything our little dudes get on their birthdays. 



The chalkboard monster printable I got from Lollipop Ink via Etsy. I got it printed in a 8x10 and used washi tape to tape to mirror. 

Here is a close up of the chalkboard poster. I love it!And it's something that we can keep forever and include with his scrapbook. But I forgot one of his favorite words {JEEP} and I noticed like the next day he really had 17 teeth. He had a sneaky molar coming in waaaaay in the back. And you all know how hard it is to see inside a toddler's mouth. 

 This sign I had in a flower pot right outside the front door. I punch a couple holes, one at top and bottom then slide a dowel through them and stuck it in the pot. 


Singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY! All smiles!!! The there's Easton eyeballing the candle getting ready to BLOW!

 MAKE A WISH!!!!!





 Bentley had 3 little helpers helping him open his presents. 




 The kids tackling poor Jerry. I don't think he realized what he got himself into. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)