Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Rewind.

So the biggest news this week would be Cameron Starting First grade. Weird they started on Thursday and then just so happens every Thursday is an early day for the district and they get out at 1:40. So today was his first long day. He looked tired when we picked him up but this evening he was still being a little punk so I guess he wasn't that exhausted. Next week will probably hit him hard, 5 full long days plus baseball practice a couple nights....oh boy!

On Sunday I had a Stampin' Up! project life scrapbook class. Not many people but it was still fun. I finally got Jen {My not so crafty SIL} to come and she made some cards, so I was super happy about that. She said she could do cards just not scrapbooking so i will take that for now but still working on her.
And while I had my class Ryan took the boys  to see the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and of course they thought is was AWESOME. 



Getting ready for the movie with their ninja moves:)

 And today I went to a Stampin' Up! meeting. The lady I signed up under has meetings once a month for her demos and I can finally GO. This is only my second one I have been to. It's very motivating to see what other's craft and create and see all the different things you can do with the same stamp set. Oh and it's so nice to get away from the crazy kids for a couple hours. 

I hope everyone has a FABULOUS weekend! 






1 comment:

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)