Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Rewind.

I cannot believe it's already been a week since I went down to Cynthia's. It's crazy how fast a week can go by. I wish they lived closerr. It would so very nice to them on a weekly basis. Oh how I miss her around here:)


 Cynthia and Joe's chickens. They did not like the camera very much at all. 

Oh and how I wish I could see this sweet face more often:) someday!

We had Easton's preschool meeting and finally got the start date. He will be starting Sept 8, so only another week and a half now. This will be good. Bentley will have some time to himself and won't beat up on Easton. Bentley is so mean, such a little punk. And Easton will start up his speech class again. We finally did get some speech help through our insurance carrier and have been going all summer one day a week. So when school starts he will be getting it 3 times a week:) 

I went to the gym for the first time in like 3 months and I am sore today. Tomorrow I am sure I will be even more sore than today. I took it easy and will go back on Tuesday and hopefully start going at least 3 times a week....we will see how that goes. It seems like I always have crap to do and errands to run. 

I signed up to do my very first vendor fair. So nervous!!! Now I am obessessing how I will set up my space and what to use. I have a couple ideas but now I have to see if I can get what I need cheap. A couple ideas might involve Ryan maybe putting something together for me....he doesn't know it yet. So lots to do to get ready for that. It's not until mid September so I have time but you know how that goes. My main goal for this vendor fair is to meet new contacts and hopefully gain some new customers. I hope the investment pays off in the long run. And hopefully I will be able to do more fairs in the future. It was a very hard decision to make because Cameron will have a baseball game and I have never missed a game. Not even one. I have left early for a parent meetings at his school but never missed a whole game:(

Oh and yesterday the Stampin' Up! holiday catalog went LIVE for customers. If you would like a catalog mailed please let me know and I will get one to you. You can check out my online store here. If you place an online order  use hostess code: DA2FQEAB at checkout. Place an order of $40 or more in product and receive a 
small gift from me:) 

Only 2 more post for the month of August and I will have completed my own blog challenge. A month of blogging everyday. I can't believe actually did it and stuck with it!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)