Monday, August 4, 2014

Make it Monday.


Today I am going to try something new. I am going to start posting a cute little project, card, scrapbook, or something every Monday....Calling it "Make it Monday". I hope you will follow along every Monday for some inspiration to get your craft on.

This cute little card is made with the Kind Koala stamp from the new annual catalog by Stampin' Up! I am so in love with this stamp. This little guy is so CUTE, color him in with the new blendabilities markers and he's even cuter. I used crumb cake to color him AND I cannot wait to try smoky slate:)

2 comments:

  1. So cute! How in the world do you find the time to craft! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygosh, that is the cutest little card and koala!!! you're so crafty and talented!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)