Thursday, August 7, 2014

One More Baby Boy.

Once again today's post we are going back a few months. Almost 6 months ago we had a new addition to the family. No not me. My BIL and SIL had another baby BOY. 
Yes folk's I said BOY. I don't know if the Mink's can make girls. I guess we will have to wait a long time to see if any of these boys can produce us a Granddaughter. I sure hope so. But then again I am sure my mother-in-law was thinking the same thing and she has 5 grandsons now. 

Baby Grayson was born February 12, 2014 at 9:52pm. He weighed 7 pounds, 11 ounces and 20.5 inches long. I cannot believe he 6 months old already. The little guy is finally starting to fill in a little. He was a little tiny dude. It always feel weird holding little babes since mine were ginormous. 
So now big brother Landon has someone to torture and fight with on a daily basis. Maybe not now but very soon it will start to happen. But Jen isn't a rookie. She knows first hand how rowdy and wild kids can be......oh I can't wait for it:)





Easton loves to hold baby Grayson:) and on this day {which was July 4th} he got to feed him. He sat there so good and held the bottle....he is so sweet with babies. 


 This picture was taken just the other day. I snatched it from Jen's facebook page...hehehe.

Brothers....Landon and Grayson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)