Monday, September 15, 2014

Make it Monday.

I have a busy week ahead of me. I start working in the classroom, have a field trip to go on, AND I just found out my bestie is headed to town so I MUST make some time to see her plus get ready for the Vendor Fair on Saturday. Lots and lots to do for that.

I got the idea for today's card from my Upline {the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I signed up under}, we made it at one of our monthly meetings. We made it using the stamp set Work of Art. This stamp set is VERY versatile. You can do so many different designs with it. I also used this years new in-colors. Which at first I didn't really care for them but seeing and stamping with them more is making me LOVE them. 




There are so many color combinations you can do with this card. And this stamp set is AWESOME! If you don't have it you need to get it. 





Here are the items used to make this card: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)