Monday, September 8, 2014

Make it Monday.

Well today Easton finally started school. So it has been a busy day so far. And in a little bit Easton has speech then we pick up Cameron then we will leave for Cameron's game shortly after we get home. Busy busy busy!!!!! So I am squeezing this in real quick before we need to leave yet again. 

Today's Make it Monday is this cute little post it note holder. I think I am going to have these for sale at the vendor I am doing in a couple weeks. They are super easy to make and a good way to use some retired designer series paper. I ordered these coasters from Amazon. 

I cut some retired DSP 4x4 and used Modge Podge to adhere the DSP to the coasters. After it dried I used my crop-a-dile corner chomper to round off the corner. I used medium sized binder clips to hold the post-it pad to the coaster adhered some coordinating DSP to the clip and added some ribbon and there you go. These go very quickly when you have everything cut and then let dry. 

I got the binder clips and post its from the Dollar Tree. The binder clips come in package of 10 and the post its are generic brand and come in a pack of 5. So fairly inexpensive to make. 









 



I have some Christmas and Halloween paper I might use and make a few more. These would make great little teacher gifts:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)