Monday, November 24, 2014

Make it Monday.

Happy Monday Everyone!!!!

I am excited to share todays Make it Monday with you all. I got this idea from Ronda Wade, she is a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and runs a training group that is not part of SU! that I have joined. It's an awesome group! LOVE LOVE THIS GROUP. Even though my business is still itty bitty I am learning so much from her and all the other members. We have a Facebook group where we can ask and share questions and answers, I cannot say enough awesome things about it! Click here for more information on her training group.

First you need 2 pieces of 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 sized paper and of the same pattern or color. The Stampin' Up! paper stacks work well for this. In this picture I am using retired product from last years holiday catalog. 

You need to score 3 sides at 1 inch.  You score 2 of the 6 1/2 sides and 1 of the 4 1/2 sides. The black lines in the above picture show the score marks. Then you will cut on the score lines on the bottom up to the score line like shown above. {Hope that makes sense}

Next you will need to put adhesive on the bottom of the little flaps and fold in on your score marks so the little flaps adhere to the bottom. You can use your favorite adhesive I recommend something a little stronger for boxes and bags. I like LOVE the green Tombow multi liquid glue. 



You will need to score, cut, and glue the little flaps on both sheets of paper. 
Once you have your 2 sides made up put your adhesive on the inside bottom and the inside sides of just one of them. Then you will sandwich them together. {OH geeze I hope that made sense} 



Run your fingers up the middle of each side and creasing at the top like shown in the picture. 

Take a 2x3 piece of cardstock and adhere to the back and fold over and close shut with a mini clothespin. You can a little tag or stamped image to the little piece of cardstock. 





I hope you enjoy this cute little bag and give it a try this holiday season. It's the perfect size for all those little gifts you have to give PLUS it's super cute.  We made this at a class  I offered a couple weeks ago.  It was a big hit and I hope my customers will use this idea for their own gift giving.  And I hope you understand my instructions, if not please ask me!!!



Stampin' Up! has a huge sale that started today. The Online Extravaganza runs through December 2 with door buster deals just TODAY and then more doorbuster on just December 1. 
And if you have been wanting to sign up with Stampin' Up! The next week we are running a promotion. You get 25% off the starter kit PLUS 5% cash back for your sales in the month of December. Not to mention all the awesome discounted sale items going on now you could really get a GREAT kit to start your business. Click here to get more information and sign up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)