Monday, November 17, 2014

Make it Monday.


Well the craft fair I did over the weekend didn't go very well. There wasn't much foot traffic {once again} and to be honest I was a little disappointed BUT I will not get discourage and I will just keep trying different craft fairs until I find a good one.  I was hoping to do another another fair before Christmas but I am just not sure that is going to happen. My weekends are limited because most fairs are on Saturdays and I only have one person to watch all 3 kiddos all day.


Today's Make it Monday is a card I did for a Swap I participated in back in August. I just love this bundle! I wish I have had more time to play with it. This set would look super cute on some scrapbook pages, especially those Project Life pages. I can't wait to make up some scrapbook pages using this set. It may take me a few years but I will eventually get around to it:)

                          

                          
                       I know the pictures are terrible.....sorry phone pictures this time around:(


Here are the items I used to make this card: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)