Monday, January 19, 2015

Make it Monday.

Today's Make it Monday comes from several different samples I have seen and I finally found a website in the US that sells these little mini calendars, Taylored Expressions. I have been wanting to make these little calendars for forever now. When I finally found the mini calendars I ordered them right away. I am hoping to get a few different designs made up and give my AWESOME customers. I only have a handful of customers and appreciate them so much so I thought a little desktop calendar would be a nice little something extra for them. 

The template I used for the calendar I got from Diane Barnes, a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I think the calendars she used are just a tad bit smaller than the ones I have. Mine didn't exactly turn out how I had pictured {nothing ever comes out how I picture it}. The flower I wanted to use was way too big for the area I had to work with. So this is what I came up with. They are very easy and simple to make so I can make up several in no time. I think the next one I will try using the owl punch:)






Bentley was shining one of his little finger lights on this one and he thought that was sooo funny since I was trying to take a picture.


Here are the items I used: 



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)