Monday, January 12, 2015

Make it Monday.

So yesterday I had my monthly card class {second Sunday of the month} and that's where today's Make it Monday comes from,  we made it in class yesterday. But before we get into the card details I have to thank My wonderful husband for getting the kids out of the house. Usually he takes Cameron and Easton to a movie and Bentley goes to my Grandma's to hang out BUT yesterday the Packers were playing and of course they had the early game and most of you know Ryan is a Packers fan. Well he took all the boys over to Nino's {this is what the boys call her} to watch the game. My Grandma was looking forward to them coming over plus she had a new remote she wanted Ryan to program. She goes through remotes like crazy, don't ask me how her remotes just stop working. THANK YOU THANK YOU TO MY WONDERFUL SUPPORTIVE HUSBAND!!!! 

For this card I used the new in-colors and a stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Oh and the new super cute bow builder punch....love it!!!! For the background of this card I used sponge daubers to make the polka dots. I wasn't too thrilled with the new in-colors at first but the more I use them all together I am loving them. 

Remember Sale-A-Bration goes until March 31. For every $50 in product you spend you get to choose a FREE item from an exclusive catalog. Click here to take a look at the online store.










Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)