Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Rewind.

Well another busy week is over and hopefully this weekend we can rest up and get ready for next week because it going to be a rough one. LOTS and LOTS going on and LOTS to do!!!! 
Some big news today is that we finally got some rain and actually we got soaked tonight walking to the car after Cameron's basketball game. For all my out-of-state peeps out there send some rain to California:) We sure do need it!!! 

 Earlier in the week Easton had a field trip to the zoo. He had a blast! He said his favorite animal to look at were the feral cats....crazy kid! I think he misses Homer:( 







Cameron is really enjoying basketball. I think he may only have one game left. We are hoping there is a summer league to keep him busy and wear his ass out:) There is one thing I could use some help with and that's taking pictures in the gym with the horrible lighting. Anyone familiar with taking basketball pictures? I got an external flash and that does help a lot and my photographer friend gave me some great tips but still so hard to get awesome pictures.



Bentley's little crazy ass at last weekends game. He was pretty good until the last 20 minutes or so and then he was running around like a crazy person. 



Random Shenanigans 


  • I just want to give my bestie a hug. 
  • Can next week be over with already?! My head is starting to spin just thinking about everything. 
  • SHOOT ME! I will be doing First grade homework all weekend because our schedule is so busy next week we will not have time for it.
  • I wish I didn't have to repeat myself a billion times.
  • Pretty sure Bentley is the craziest out of the three. 
  • We are going to Southern California {Disneyland, Lego Land, and The San diego Zoo} in a week and hoping we don't bring anything unwanted home with us.....eeeeekkkkk!!!!!
  • I was pissed when I went to get gas yesterday and noticed it went up like .10 from last week. Still so friggin cheap to fill up. $50 bucks to fill up the Armada...so much better than that $80-$100 we were paying just a few months ago.
  • I am so excited about card class on Sunday...absolutely love the cards I will be showing my customers. From an awesome new stamp set.
  • Submitted my first Thirty-One order and I am only $300 away from reaching my first goal I set for myself but with only a week left I don't think it's going to happen. 
  • Seriously these people on Alaskan Bush people are so frigging weird {it's the TV right now} and all I can say is OMFG......
  • So tired right now. Not sure how i got through this post. 


1 comment:

  1. Cannot believe how grown your little ones look. I mean I feel like I have seen them grow up on this blog. So dang handsome

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)