Monday, February 2, 2015

Make it Monday.

I am so excited about today's Make it Monday. I have been wanting to try this technique for awhile now and finally took some time to give it a try. I cannot wait to experiment with different color combinations.  I think we will be giving this card a try at my Monthly Stamp Class on Sunday:)

There are lots of YouTube videos and tutorials on this. I have seen several so I cannot give credit to one person. This technique is called Bokeh effect. Bokeh is a term that's used in photography rather than paper crafting. It's a lot easier than it may look. Here is my first card I came up with using this technique....not bad for my first time:)









Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)