Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Rewind.

Well I survived last weeks 2 night 3 day field trip with a bunch of First and Seconder graders. I can't believe it's already been a week since we got back and I have not posted in almost 2 weeks. The field trip was CRAZY but I guess you can say they are also a lot FUN. All the kids run wild with each other and the days schedule are jam packed with different activities. And by the end of the third we were all ready to get home. I am sure I will be there next year with Cameron's Second grade class since this is a First and Second grade field trip.....AND I probably will be there for the next 5 years considering Easton and Bentley will be coming through First and second grade as well. 


This is pretty much every week...LOL





Much of the same old stuff going on around here. Baseball and more baseball. It's just about over with....only about 2-3 weeks left. School is in the home stretch as well. And the month of May is a busy one for us. Baseball, birthday parties, school activities! 

Bentleys's birthday party is in 2 weeks, it always sneaks up on me. I was thinking I still had 3 weeks left...NO 2 weeks from Sunday. Lots to do to get ready so I am not stressing at the last minute {but we all know that won't happen...always rushing around last minute}. There's never enough time in the day to get crap done. Even when I try and plan out my day and what I want to get done...it never happens according to plan....EVER!!! And a lot probably has to do with the CRAZY little boy who is about turn 3!!!! That boy is nuts! Crazy! WILD! And into everything! Lately he has been a pain in the butt...more so lately than normal. He just looks around the house to see what he can mess up and how he can torture Cameron and Easton. I clean up his mess and he makes a new mess....kinda impossible to get anything done around here. I might as well just follow him around all day right behind him and pick everything he messes up. 


The boys finally got to try out the slushy maker my mom got them for Easter. It actually is pretty cool. You put any kind of juice you want and squish it for a minute or less. 

I finally got some vacation pictures uploaded and edited to the computer. Hopefully You all will be seeing some vacation post soon. I am learning to work with Lightroom and Photoshop. So far it's not going well. I cannot remember it all...so much to remember. 


 We actually got a little rain last weekend.


This is what Easton and Bentley were doing while we were waiting for the field to get ready at Cameron's 8am game last Saturday. I was not happy with standing around for an hour waiting for the game to start but OH well...and yes Bentley had soaking wet feet for about 2 hours until the game was over. 

Stampin' Up! Demonstrators were able to view the new annual catalog yesterday. And I am so excited about it!!! Lots of awesome new products! I am excited to get some new Project Life card kits and get more memory keeping done. I am debating whether or not to do a craft fair in June. The last 3 I did didn't have much foot traffic and I really didn't get any new business but this seems maybe to be bigger and the price is more. A little more than I would like to spend for my itty bitty business but thinking it may be worth a try. 


I got to spend an hour today by myself without any kids in tow while I got a hair cut. I haven't had it cut in like 6 months and it was looking ragged. The ends were breaking off and I don't think it has grown any because it was so dead. It's much shorter...about shoulder length. But my bangs have been driving me insane the last few weeks and they still are. They are doing some funky shit lately...thinking about growing them out but then that will be annoying too. Next I will need some new color. The color is not looking too hot right now. 


 This was a very peaceful trip to Costco today. You should have seen the looks on people's faces when they realized he was asleep like that in the cart. 

Thinking I am finally going to get some canvas prints made up from our family pictures that were taken in freaking November. I am horrible at getting things up on the wall. I am running out of wall space...time to rearrange some things I guess. But these pictures are too awesome to be just stored in some file on my computer. 

The other day I forgot to put the stroller back in the car from the field trip and the wagon was all I had when it was time to get Cameron, so out came the wagon and I wheeled him into the school. This has been his nap spot a couple times at baseball games this year. Real nice when he sleeps half way through Cameron's game or sleeps through Easton's entire game:)







1 comment:

  1. The wine of glass is not big enough. I love the shopping cart bed ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)