Monday, May 11, 2015

Make it Monday.

Today's Make it Monday is a card we made in class on Friday. I CASED {copy and share everything} straight from the Stampin' Up! blog. I love this card so much. I love this paper. And love the layout. This DSP is called Gold Soiree.....absolutely love it!!!! This paper is on the retired list so it won't be coming back with the new annual catalog.

The little strips of paper are not all cut the same height but all are cut the same width at 4 1/4 inches. You can either layer the pieces together before you adhere to the cardstock or start at the top and layer down would probably be the easiest. I cut each piece at a diagonal. The strips of DSP are not meant to be straight at the top. I also used a stamp set that is on the retired list as well. This is a great set and I am sad to see it go.






I am so sad to see crisp cantaloupe go...BUT the new In-Colors are amazing and you will love them all!



Here are the items are used: 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)