Monday, May 25, 2015

Make it Monday.

Today's Make it Monday is a sneak peak of some new products offered in the 2015-2016 annual catalog that will be available for order next Tuesday June 2. I am thinking next month's card class we will be working with this set:) 

The Sprinkles of Life stamp set is the Ronald McDonald House stamp set in the new catalog. When you purchase this stamp set Stampin' Up! donates $3 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities. This stamp set coordinates with the new Tree Builder Punch also available starting next Tuesday. I am absolutely loving this set. There are so many possibilities. I have a couple samples in progress that I am working on right now.  I also used the new paper stack Cherry on Top....which is super cute!!! Stay tuned ...only a week left until all the new products are available to order...WHOOOHOOO!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)