Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November Blogging Friends Blog Hop




Busy crazy times going on over here! I cannot believe It's November! Not much time until Christmas and birthdays. The weather here has definitely turned over the last couple weeks, which is unusual for us here in Northern California. I just heard on the news that this is the rainiest October in like 60 years. Usually it's 100 degrees still towards the end of the month. Every year we go to the pumpkin patch it's always blistering HOT but this year it was perfect Fall weather. 

This month's theme was to create something using Lovely as a Tree stamp set....well I do not have this set! I know I must be the only Demonstrator without it! I don't even have any "tree" sets. I wasn't going to participate but then my fellow hoppers here gave me some suggestions and then I was mentally going through all my sets and remembered I have Sprinkles of Life which has that cut little tree. So BAM! I had a tree and had to get to work considering I wasn't planning on participating so therefore needed to make time to create. 

Here is what I came up with....I hope you like it!








6 comments:

  1. Very sweet card. love the little strips as embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Jessica! I have had Lovely as a Tree for so long I have the wood mount in the old clam shell case!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. I really like this darling little tree and I love the different types of ribbon you added. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I have never used this stamp set as a fall card, but this is great and it's so less "cutesy" looking that in the entire ice cream set! Great job, Jessica. Happy November! xo Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! I have this set and don't use it often so thanks or the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)