Monday, July 10, 2017

Make it Monday

Five weeks and three days left until school starts! The arguing and fighting back and forth...I'm so over it. Then there's the playing and getting along moments that do happen BUT they are so loud. Is it possible for them to play nice quietly...I don't think so.  That's all I have to say about that...rant over. 

This week's card is once again a sketch challenge within my team I am part of. And can you believe it I was the random winner and get to pick out a new stamp set! Now what will decide on? I am so indecisive...it's a good thing my upline Suzie Barnes is on the Stampin' Up! incentive trip in Thailand right now so that gives me a few extra days to decide.


I knew whatever the challenge was this week I wanted to try and use the new Foil Frenzy DSP. This is what I came up with. I love fast and easy cards! Sometimes that's all I have time for and this card requires no STAMPING! I had left over "Happy Birthday" dies and knew I wanted to incorporate that into my card. At first I wasn't sure about it, it's so bright and shiny and kind of hurt my eyes when I kept looking at it...LOL. 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)