Saturday, July 1, 2017

July Blogging Friends Blog Hop


It's JULY!!!! And I am back! The last 2-3 months have been NUTS but I am so glad I took the time to create and join the hop this month. School is out...which means lots of chaos at my house. Not like there wasn't chaos before but now with 3 kids home ALL day LONG it can get pretty crazy around here. Only 6 weeks until school starts and I CANNOT wait! The littlest one will start Kindergarten sooooooo that will be interesting. 

So what I have been up to? Well....we went on an AWESOME vacation in April, lots of baseball, lots of field trips and school activities, then lots more baseball. Thankfully we will get a couple months before it starts up again. I am enjoying some down time. I am enjoying long mornings at home {even if they are crazy}, I am enjoying not having to leave the house, I am enjoying doing NOTHING! My Summer to-do list hasn't gotten any shorter yet. I think I finally chose a paint color. I think I went through about 10 or so samples. All the gray colors look so blue in my house BUT I think I have narrowed it down to two. 

This months theme is watercolor. I LOVE watercoloring. I chose this card because it is simple. You simply get your aqua wet and squeeze the water on the shimmer paper, then take the ink from your stamp pad with the aqua painter and let loose on your paper. I got mine a little too wet and it took awhile to dry plus it curled up the paper a little BUT I still love the way it turned out. This is one of the new in-colors Berry Burst. LOVE it!!! 



Let's see what Jodi has created this month.....I bet it's AWESOME!!!
















I would LOVE for you to join me on Facebook!!!! Once I reach 100 members I am going to have an awesome give-a-way!!!




4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jessica! Love your color choice to. Have a great summer with the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Jessica! I love that watercolouring and those extra dots of colour are awesome. Love that Berry Burst! Have fun with those 3 boys - time will fly by. Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammy! I am loving Berry burst as well:) And yes time does fly....too FAST!

      Delete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)