Sunday, April 29, 2012

Preschool.

Last week we reached a milestone in our household.......Cameron FINALLY started preschool!!!

I was a little worried on his first day. He was very excited to go but he is very shy and timid at first when he doesn't know you and clings to Ryan and I. Ryan happens to work in the area so he was able to stop by for a few minutes. It was a nice day out so all the kids were outside playing when we got there. He wouldn't leave our side for about 10 minutes so finally we said....Okay we are leaving now, he gave us a hug and kiss and slowly went with the teacher to go play. I stayed around in the area and did some shopping just in case they were to call and tell me he is crying hysterically and I need to come ASAP , but I never got that call. When I went to pick him up he was outside playing with all the other kids and they told me he did really good and even participated in the classroom during learning/circle time.
Everyone asked if I cried when I left and I did NOT. It did feel a little weird leaving him since I have never left him with anyone but family or close friends. But it will be good for him to be around other kids and listen to someone other than us.
So for the rest of the day that's all he talked about. He couldn't wait to go back. Right now he is only going Tues/Thu half days.

First day of Preschool.

And of course the little cold I got last week, well I passed it on to the boys. Easton woke up Tuesday with a runny nose and then Cameron started to feel sick Wednesday night and woke up Thursday morning with a little fever, cough, and runny nose......so you know what that means.......he had to miss his second day of preschool:( He was so sad when he first woke up and I told him he might not be able to go....he said to me, "But Mom they have tissue there" it was so cute and sad. They both seem to be better but still have those darn pesky runny noses. It seems like once they get a runny nose it stays with them forever.

And this is Cameron drinking the chocolate shake he got for being a good boy when we left him at school. 


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Cameron. Oh girl my little one is starting in July and I am already starting the water works. I am sure you were so proud of your little man.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to cameron and you! :) that's awesome he had so much fun...so much that he wanted to go even when sick. it's so sweet he said "they have tissues there." :)
    very happy for you guys!!
    thank you so much, jessica...for all the support you've sent my way and for always cheering me on! means SO much!!
    wishing you a sweet thursday <3
    xoxoxo
    maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)