Wednesday, July 24, 2013

This and That.

So I meant to post this earlier this morning. So here I am at 9:30 packing for a camping trip and getting things ready. 


Okay so I think I am just going to have to get over the whole blogger thing and just keep going with this one. BUT if it continues to delete my pictures I am going to be so PISSED!!! A lot of time and effort goes into to this whole blogging thing. 

So now that I am over it and going to keep plugging along here:) I am BACK! I have so many things I want to share and I am hoping after our little camping this weekend I will be refreshed and ready.

My life lately has been pretty crazy with trying to raise three little boys. Very challenging at times and feeling like my head is going to explode. Ryan and I are going on a 4 day camping trip with like another 100 or so jeeps called the Jeepers Jamboree. He's wanted to do this forever and it just happens to fall on the same week is on vacation. This is a no kids trip so I am to de-stress and refresh my mind {a little}. But this isn't your average camping trip. It's a four wheel drive type of trip where you need a 4x4 jeep to get to where we are going, in the middle of the Rubicon Trail with nothing but trees, dirt, and granite slab. Oh and did I mention there will be no cell service up in the middle of nowhere. Sounds great maybe to some but to a mom with three little ones I am freaking out a little not being able to call and check in on my little crazies. I know they will be in good hands but still cannot help but to worry about what we will be going on. 

So the week has already been quite busy and today is just going to be another one of those days. We have swim lessons this morning then we need to run a couple errands for our departure tomorrow morning at 430am then we are going to the fair this afternoon with the kiddos. Plus pack up the jeep and pack up the kids for Grandma's house. Oh and this is will be the longest time away from the kids without seeing or talking to them:( Oh and still have a bazillion other things to get done.

Okay I do not have time to proof read this so please forgive. I hope it all makes sense and there are no terrible typos. 


2 comments:

  1. Have fun and take advantage of the no cell phone.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to see your post on your camping trip! it sounds like so much fun!! i hope you and ryan were able to live it up and relax! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)