Monday, October 6, 2014

Make it Monday.

Well this weekend was a nice once because we did not have to go anywhere. Sometimes when you are so busy and always going it's nice to just stay home. I wish I could say that I got something productive done around the house but I did not. That's a little hard with the kids here always making a mess of everything and Bentley running around like a wild child.

Anyway.....today's Make it Monday uses the stamp set Zoo Babies from the Annual Catalog. I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest but they had used the Freaky Friends stamp set from the Holiday Catalog. It was super super cute. I loved the layout and thought the Zoo Babies would be cute.






Here are the supplies I used to make this card:

1 comment:

  1. The best weekends are the ones where you don not have to do a dang thing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)