Monday, December 29, 2014

Make it Monday.

I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and by now you all have recovered. I got all the Christmas decorations down except for the outside lights. I am predicting those come down within the next 1-2 weeks, whenever Ryan and I find time to do it together. Being a parent on Christmas morning is just the BEST. Growing up Christmas was so awesome BUT as a parent it's even better. Wrapping all the presents and getting everything set up for the kids to wake up with so much excitement brings some much JOY to us as parents. 

Today I am going to share with you a super easy duplicatable card using a Sale-a-Bration stamp set, Simply Wonderful. What is Sale-aBration? Sale-a-Bration is a sale in which you can earn FREE products. It's very simple. You can choose one FREE product from an exclusive brochure for every $50 you spend {before tax and shipping}. 

If you have been wanting to join the Stampin' Up! family Sale-a-Bration is an awesome time to do so. You can become a demonstrator for $99 and receive a starter kit valued at $125 plus you get to choose between two FREE product options: A free project kit from the occasions catalog OR any two Sale-a-Bration items. 

If you decide you want to host a party or private class you will get $25 more to spend on any Stampin' Up! products when you host a party that has $250 in sales. Please contact me should you have any questions regarding hosting or joining:)

Sale-a-Brations starts January 6 through March 31, 2015. And the new Occasions catalog starts the same day!!!! Lots of awesome new products in both new catalogs but remember the Sale-a-bration items are exclusive and you can only get them during Sale-a-Bration. 

This card is simple and easy to re-create. We made a very similar card to this one at my last card class. I love showing simple and easy cards that anyone can make by changing the products you have at home and not having to buy everything in the catalog. 






Sign up here to receive my newsletter.



Here are the products I used to make this card: 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)