Friday, July 1, 2016

Blogging Friends July Blog Hop

Well I here we are again for another blog hop.....I am back after taking a little break last month. In fact I have taken a longer break than I was planning. School is out and it's been so nice having some down time doing absolutely nothing for a change BUT I cannot believe we are already in JULY. How does the time go by so fast?!





This months theme is Summer Fun. My project today I am sharing some project life inspired pages using the Serene Scenery DSP from the new catalog. This month I was really struggling with what to do but then I thought about all my summer photos of my kids and since I am really trying hard to scrapbook more I thought this would be perfect. The photos I plan on putting in these pages are from a day at the lake. I can't wait to pick up the photos and see how they look...if you join my Facebook Group I will post an updated photo of the pages there so you can see how they look:) I am picking up the photos later today. 














Let's see what Leanne has going on this month.....


















              Jessica Mink {you are here}




For anyone who signs up to receive my newsletter I will email you a tutorial for a mini album...sign up below!







8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages! I hope you get some lake time this weekend so you can fill them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are all set to go have some summer fun and fill up some Project life pockets! Have fun and snap away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) And yes I have lots of summer photos to fill up these pages!

      Delete
  3. Great layout pages for your scrapbooking, Jessica! I love the Serene Scenery DSP; it's just stunning. Have fun picture taking! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) Now to create more pages using up this DSP!

      Delete
  4. Great layouts. Inspiration for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to show the PL summer fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)