Monday, September 4, 2017

Make it Monday

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. Ryan and I had a last minute get-a-away in the Jeep up on the trail KIDFREE so that was extra nice. It was FUN and I can't wait to get back up there. Today was busy and the kids are winding down getting washed up and then bedtime. As usual I am multitasking and cannot wait for the crazies to get into bed:)

I am so excited to share toady's card. This was a creative challenge from a training group I am in and the sketch came from the catalog. I love recreating directly from the catalogs. I love going to the catalog for a sketch when I am having a creative block.


CHEERS FRIENDS!







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)