Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to my sweet little boy, Cameron. I can't believe he is already 3 years old, where does the time go?! I can remember the day he was born like it was yesterday, I can remember everything from when I started feeling contractions to what the weather was like and even what was on TV in the delivery room. Some things you just never forget.

I don't think people really understand the love a parent has for a child until they become parents themselves. It's such a deep love. No love is like it, not the love you feel for your spouse or even your parents. Its a different kind of love, one that is hard to explain.



Cameron Barry born on December 17, 2007 at 6:20am
9 lbs. 5 oz. and 22 inches long

Helping daddy with the leaves, such a big helper.


Such a big boy helping decorate the Christmas tree.


Happy Birthday Cameron!!!!!! Mom and dad love you so much and cannot wait to see what the next year of your life brings us:) xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)