Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Easton's First Haircut

Ok the last week has been so busy, so I am just now getting around to blogging about Easton's haircut. A lot of our peeps thought we should wait to get his hair cut but we got Cameron's hair cut about the same time and we think this is a good age plus Easton's hair was getting a little long, it was almost in his eyes. We take them to EJ's Little People in Fair Oaks. Cameron has been going there for almost 2 years. One of my scrapbook pals recommended them and I wish I would have know about EJ'S when Cameron got his first haircut.

Cameron was terrible when he got his first haircut. He screamed and cried. I had to sit down with him and hold him down, it was awful. It took him until he was about 2 years old to not throw a complete fit and now he is just a little hesitant but  he gets in the chair by himself and doesn't cry anymore. And I will have you know that we take him about every 4 weeks to get it cut, so it has taken him forever to get over it.

Easton was complete opposite. He just sat there and smiled the entire time. I had to hold him from behind for a minute but that was it. He was so good. We are so proud of him and we are hoping he is always this easy. This didn't surprise us. They are so completely different but this just proved to us that Easton is going to be the "good" child and more easy going. He got a little trim and looks like such a little man. He is just the cutest! .







Hopefully I will get around to the big birthday party soon.....maybe tonight or tomorrow:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)